Have you noticed your concrete driveway sinking? Have you seen the unsettling cracks, the discoloration, scaling and the way it’s been pulled into the ground giving you an unpleasant, uneven look in regard to your beautiful home? Problems like raising concrete driveway can occur in your home. If your need any query related to raising concrete driveway you are at a right place, We are here to provide the best solution for your problems.
Looking into how to fix a sinking concrete driveway? Stop right there! You’ve found us!
We are a company that is specialized in raising concrete driveway in the most professional manner. We will make sure that the admirable view of your home front is not ruined by your driveway sinking.
WHY REPAIR AND NOT REPLACE?
Did you know that replacement of your entire driveway will take a tremendous amount of labor, expensive high-end equipment of industrial type, not to mention lost of money too!
Replacement involves the removal of the entire existing driveway and then replacing it with a completely new driveway using wholly new products at new costs!
This is why suggest you leave it to the professionals to help you repair your driveway instead of replace when really there is a subtle amount of repair to be done and no major damages that would require a whole replacement of your driveway. This will not only save your time but your wallets will thank us later!
WHAT CAUSES DRIVEWAY SINKING?
A driveway usually lasts 15-25 years without any significant damage but atter that there are various reasons that lead to this distasteful appearance of your driveway. These include:
- An ill-advised compacted subgrade
- The use of an insufficient concrete mix
- Exposure to extremely bad weather conditions
- Cheap and improper placement procedures
- Heavy vehicles being parked over the years
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR DRIVEWAY NEEDS REPAIR?
There are several ways you can check if your driveway needs repair, but our professionals rely on checking for three main features, these include:
- Holes (small or large)
HOW TO FIX CONCRETE DRIVEWAY?
Let us take you on a step-by-step journey on how our team of professionals perform the process of raising concrete driveway.
We will make sure you know each and every step of the process to ensure your full trust and comfort by placing your driveway into the hands of our finest workers.
- When you contact us, we respond almost immediately and set a time to meet with you.
- With the utmost professionalism and benevolence, we approach our clients and decide to evaluate the driveway that needs to be repaired.
- We then proceed to devise a strategy that will help us best approach the driveway to ensure every structure is reconstructed and brought back to its original state.
- We will then sign a contract with you and fix our prices which is within the realms of your pockets otherwise considered extremely cost friendly.
- We will begin with the process of raising driveway concrete almost immediately. The steps will depend on what kind of damage is done to the driveway. Our workers examine the area to determine which type of equipment and products are needed for the damages.
- When dealing with cracks or small holes – these are filled with fillers or patches that evens out the appearance of the driveway.
- When dealing with larger cracks – concrete resurfacing is done, in which a layer of thin cement is added on top of your existing one which gives it a new look and the best part? It can be redecorated or colored according to your desires. It may even become a fun project for your kids!
- For concrete that contains minor cracks or discoloration, instead of filling it in or resurfacing it, we can give you the option of concrete engraving. It is done with a special heavy machine that makes faux grout lines into the damaged cement and this gives it a new look if not better than before. Guess what? You can also choose the patterns you desire!
- To revive the dull look of the discolored driveway – this can be corrected using a thin coat of acid or water-based stain to rejuvenate the view of the driveway.
- If the driveway has sunken into the ground giving rise to an uneven ground, this can be amended by a process known as slab jacking, in which we will be pumping a mixture of cement, sand and other additives beneath the slab so that the slabs can be raised back to their original position, giving back its original pleasant look.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Below are listed the reasons why you should favor us when choosing professional help for the process of raising concrete driveway.
- We are a team of experts who have years of experience in the business of raising concrete driveway.
- We use the best products such as fillers, patches and high-end industrial equipment to ensure you get the best results without having to do touch ups.
- We work in an extremely competent and orderly manner to make sure we don’t waste your time or ours.
- We work within a limited time frame that fits according to your needs and desires.
- We provide you with the finest prices that will make your wallet extremely content.
- We are extremely easy to find on the internet with just a few clicks.
HOW TO FIND US?
We can be found on the internet feasibly. Just type in how to fix concrete driveway and our website will be one of the options that will pop up on your browser. Proceed to click on our website and indulge in our user-friendly website to find what you’re looking for.
Our mission is to please you with the glorious results that come after we are done with the work. We make sure you know that your trust and expectations are our highest priority. We have been in this business for years and our beloved clients choose us because of our honesty and good work. We urge you to consider us when you’re looking for professional help to deal with the damages in your driveway.
We promise not to disappoint.